-->

Ootd & Mini Haul

 
I was returning a few items at Ulta today so naturally I had to pick up a few more! Nail polishes were buy 2 get one free so I got Orly brand in Bubbly Bombshell, Oui (an amazing gold/purple duo chrome) and Royal Navy. I also got Essie's luxeffects polish in Stroke of Brilliance which I have been eying for months! Can't wait to try these out for a Nail of the Day. I picked up NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in 05 Bonfire and let me tell you my first impression is AMAZED this is definitely going to become one of my favorite lip products. It goes on really smooth and thick (in a good way) so your lips glide together just right and the color is so bright and gorgeous. I have been wearing it for about 3 hours now AND ate some soup and it's still on almost perfectly so I'd say this is definitely a long lasting product! Liquid lipstick, who woulda thunk. I also got an ~orangey~ blush by NYX in 08 Cinnamon, and the NYX Tango with Bronze Powder in 02 Bronze Ensemble, a duo shimmer bronzer with a darker contouring shade and lighter hilighting color. I was going to get the Too Faced Chocolate Soliel because mine is almost gone but I prefer the milk chocolate one and Ulta only had one left and it was like touched and sampled :( Can you guys tell how much I love NYX? It's so cheap and their products are to die for. I got some Formula 10.0.6 face cleanser and masque to try out too so I will review those after I use them.

Here's the outfit I wore whilst running my errands today! Crochet top and studded denim top are from Forever 21. Black trousers are from H&M, ruffled socks from ASOS, wooden platforms are Jeffrey Campbell. All jewelry is from Forever 21 except my watch which is Betsey Johnson. My lips are the NYX Lip Cream in Bonfire. Sunglasses are Ray Bans.



One last thing behind the click through is a PaNoRaMiC photo I took of my bedroom using the iOS6 update for my iphone!! I have the black iphone 4s. My room was looking particularly cozy that night I thought it was a fun photo to take :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

T H A N K » Y O U » XX