-->

My Weekend at SU!

This weekend was my two best friend's 21st birthday! They are twins :) I went up with a couple of my other good girl friends and had such a fun time. The campus is beautiful! I definitely can't wait to go back and visit again. The only bad part was the food service there. Literally every place we ate the servers were SO rude. Annoying, especially since we all work in restaurants ourselves.

These are some shoes I got from Forever 21 for $36 and the polish I wore for the weekend.

We actually saw a quidditch team practicing! I was so excited. I wish my school had friggin quidditch! (Shoes are F21) And a beautiful building exterior.

This building supposedly was what the Addams Family house was based on! And a funny sign held up with Hello Kitty tape :)

Melanie and I before the party and me in an awesome bathroom at a bar near campus! I don't know the name of it.

Happy birthday Lindsay and Lisa! And a Sunday morning Salted Caramel from Starbucks.. to die for!


Lastly here's a photo of me, Lindsay and Melanie the night of the twin's birthday! I am wearing:
shoes- Forever 21, blouse- Charlotte Russe,
skirt- H&M, jewelery- all Forever 21,
watch- Betsey Johnson, lipstick- MAC Morange.

It's nice to get away from work and everything for a little while. I am expecting a big order in from ULTA today so perhaps I will have another post up tonight about everything I got! Or an unboxing video? We will have to see... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

T H A N K » Y O U » XX