-->

Maybelline Olive Martini Tutorial & Review!


Today I picked up the Maybelline Eyestudio Quad from the fall collection in Olive Martini. I saw a lot of videos and reviews of this limited edition palette and was especially attracted to the duo-chrome color (3rd from left) and I just had to get my hands on it! I was having trouble finding it but then managed to grab one while grocery shopping today! So the colors are really pretty and perfect for fall. The left is a shimmery pinkish white, the second is a very pale minty green, the third is the duo-chrome color, sometimes brownish then greenish then blueish then coppery its just so so beautiful! And last, a nice, deep burgundy reddish shade. So I really feel like these colors are perfect for this early start to fall and decided to do a mini tutorial using this palette! Click through to see the tutorial...


Pictured above is what I used for this look, and you can really vary any other item you wish except the palette colors!

Step 1: Start by priming your eyelid. I use Benefit Stay Don't Stray all over my lid and up to my eyebrow.

Step 2: Cover your whole lid in a neutral taupe color. I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe. You can use your finger or a brush to get full coverage.

Step 3: Using a small brush, pick up a dark red hue. I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pomegranate Punk.

Step 4: Brush the color from the middle of your lid to the outer corners and blend up and outward.

Step 5: Choose fun duo-chrome color amazingness! Fill brush.

Step 6: Pack color onto middle of lid and blend inward and down.

Step 7: Select minty light green color and lightly cover your brush.

Step 8: Blend inner corner and down under tear duct.

Step 9: Use smaller brush and cover with red.

Step 10: Apply red to outer corners of crease and blend up and out.

Step 11: I lined my upper lids using the NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker in Carbon Black, giving myself a slight winged liner.

Step 12: I lined my waterline with the Define-A-Line in Brownish Black & then liberally applied mascara to both top & bottom lashes.


Scarf: Ecote @ Urban Outfitters. Earrings: Forever 21
xo- Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment

T H A N K » Y O U » XX