-->

Some of My Favorite Shoes


Here I am showing off just a few pairs of my absolute favorite shoes from my collection. I have way too many shoes to post them all but these are the pairs that I seem to wear most often, and have out on display, rather than in their boxes or under my bed. I need a shoe shelf! My room just isn't really big enough at my parent's house. I can't wait to move out again and get a new apartment that will have a room dedicated solely to my shoes and clothes. My ultimate dream room is like DulceCandy's office/closet. It's amazing! Anyway here's a little bit about each pair of shoes pictured:
Top Left: Pink suede and gold studded platform wedges from Forever 21.
Top Middle: Jeffrey Campbell Lita's in distressed black leather, ordered from Free People.
Top Right: Black suede Mary-Jane platforms, Forever 21.
Middle Left: Cheetah platform lace-up booties, Forever 21.
Middle Right: Jeffrey Campbell Woodies, purchased new with tags for only $35 at Buffalo Exchange in BK.
Bottom Left: Bakers multi-color glitter platform heels.
Bottom Right: The only pairs I didn't show close-ups of are the black satin peep toes front left from Forever 21, far right front row gold, black and wooden platform heels from Target, and far right back row grey suede platform pumps which are Candies.
Last night,  I broke my no shopping til October rule and bought an adorable pair of flats I just could not resist.. See them behind the cut.... :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

T H A N K » Y O U » XX