-->

Estee Lauder x Lilly Pulitzer

Hi guys! So recently Macy's reached out to me about sharing the amazing GWP Estee Lauder at Macy's has going on right now! With any $35 purchase, you receive a free Lily Pulitzer makeup bag as well as a bunch of samples, well worth it! The samples you choose are customizable to your liking as well, always an added bonus, and this bag is adorable. The gift with purchase includes a moisturizer, I got the Day Wear version, a lipstick/eyeshadow combo with a cute little Lilly eyeshadow compact (in either bronze shades or pinks, the lipstick I got was in shade Sugar Honey), a sample of Advanced Night Repair, (which if you don't own this product already this WILL convince you to purchase it immediately...literally like your face took a bath in sea of collagen and angel's tears), a travel size Take It Away makeup remover, and a sample size of their Sumptuous mascara.


  I myself got the Bronze Goddess powder bronzer in shade Medium, which is MASSIVE. I kid you not, this thing will last me probably a year. It's prominently a matte bronzer with only a touch of shimmer, barely visible at all, and gives you that perfect warm glow to your complexion, and also works well as a contour. The compact came with a pretty nice brush as well, although I don't ever find myself gravitating toward using the brushes that come with products.

 I also picked up the Lash Primer Plus, and I will admit I was a bit hesitant about this product, because I've never really seen the use for a lash primer. But so far, so good. This is a really conditioning treatment that goes on white, and drys clear and smooth. My lashes feel super soft after, and honestly seem longer to me, although perhaps it's just helping with the application of my mascara, which goes on like a dream now. I have noticed significantly less flaking and smudging of my mascara's wear throughout the day.

Estee also has a few interesting tools to utilize now, which are great for beginners or even just people new to their brand.  Macy's website has the Estee Lauder Skincare Finder and the Estee Lauder Foundation Finder which are really quick and easy to use and help you find your ideal products, as well as put you one step closer to that free GWP :) I will also say the women at the counter in the Macy's stores are always very helpful and make shopping a great experience! The GWP is only available exclusively at Macy's until March 23.


 Last, but not least, can we all just die over this amazing jacket I scored at The Gap for only $9 !!! I could scream. How should I style this bad boy for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

T H A N K » Y O U » XX