-->

Nails of the Day as of recently...

So this past month has been a fun month for my nails! Here are some of my favorite looks I have gotten done or done myself. I always post updated photos of my nails of the moment on my instagam: @angstyprincess, so follow me there! From top left clockwise:
» Orly First Kiss (pale peachy/pink) with accent finger in Orly Gumdrop (seafoam/Tiffany blue)
» OPI polish I can't recall the name, got them done at the salon, I'm sorry!
» Butter London Queen Vic
» Revlon Black Lingerie with OPI The "It" Color and Sinful Color's Snow Me White
» Essie Off the Shoulder
» Essie Matte About You topcoat (would anyone like a review of this?)

1 comment:

  1. You have gorgeous nails in every photo! I love your blog by the way, I couldn't believe you didn't have more followers! The layout is so cute x

    January Girl ♥

    ReplyDelete

T H A N K » Y O U » XX