-->

MAC Betty Bright (Archie's Girls)



So of course I had to go and check my local MAC store just out of curiosity to see what they had left from the Archie's Girls collection since it sold out so quickly online. I really was a bit sad I didn't get this lipstick with my online order, so when I saw they still had it in stock I jumped at the chance to make it mine. I was returning 6 MAC empties today for a free lipstick (post to come) so I bought Betty Bright as it's LE, and received Honeylove for free! 
Betty Bright is a vibrant coral/peach color with a satin finish. It glides on so smooth and feels nice on my lips. This is the type of color I'm leaning towards for spring, especially since I am going to florida and Disney World in March, I can't stop planning my spring vacation outfits and makeup! I have been really loving wearing bright pink shades lately and this is a unique shade I don't have yet. It is very opaque and covered my lips in one coat, but pressing the lips or rubbing them together a lot could lead to spottiness with this formula. It didn't dry my lips out, but rather felt quite smooth.
Swatch, no flash.
One coat, no flash.
 
One coat, with flash.




1 comment:

  1. This shade looks so beautiful :) I love your blog and followed via the #bbloggers chat!

    I would love you to check out my blog if you get a chance :)

    India xox The Jewel Beauty Blog |Beauty,Lifestyle & Fashion!

    ReplyDelete

T H A N K » Y O U » XX