-->

UK Beauty Swap & Stila Haul

  
So I recently participated in a swap set up by Louise of Confessions of a Secret Shopper so firstly thank you to her for organizing the whole thing, and I was paired up with Natalie of Your Almost Alice and I could not be luckier in finding a swap partner! She is really lovely and nice and was so great at communicating with me about the whole thing! (sorry I am posting this so late!) Our price range was about $75 so we could get a good variety of products in there for each other. She got me EVERYTHING I requested and so much more! We told each other things that we've been interested in trying and tried to include them all, as well of some of our own personal favorites. To see what I got Natalie check out her post here: US Beauty Swap

 A bunch of yummy sweets that I haven't tried before and I'm pretty sure you can't even get here in the US, except Werther's. I love candy!!!! I wish I took better pictures of everything it was all wrapped so cute and wonderfully but I was just overcome with excitement and I couldn't even spare the time to take good photos because I wanted to just dig into everything.
 From the top, Natalie got me: Red polka dot nail wraps from Primark, the Sleek i-Divine palette in Oh So Special, MUA Undressed Palette, Technic Electric Beauty Palette, MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Hilighter (which might be my favorite thing this is SO amazing), No. 7 Brow Bar kit, Sleek Lash Out Mascara, Boots Natural Collection Blush in Peach Melba, Collection Work the Colour Trio in Naughty n Nude, Essence Quattro in 05 To Die For, a Barry M Lipgloss, RIMMEL APOCALIPS WHICH I WAS DYING TO OWN in Celestial, Apocaliptic and Big Bang (and I am utterly obsessed with these they're amazing cream products), a Sleek blusher in Flushed, 17 Instant Glow Bronzer, MUA Every Lash Mascara, MUA Intense Kisses Gloss in Sealed With a Kiss, 17 Lipstick in Barely Blush and Pink Power, and a Sleek eye khol and Pout Polish in Powder Pink. PHEW! Okay let me take a second and catch my breath. That's SO MANY PRODUCTS isn't it?! Thanks again Natalie, I've been having tons of fun experimenting with everything.
Closeups of the Technic Electric Palette and the MUA Palette.
I also spoiled myself a bit with the Stila Lakers promo which was 50% off everything and picked up the In the Know (matte) and In the Light (shimmer and matte) Palettes, as well as a lipgloss trio and this amazing minty aqua eyeliner. To die for! They also were so nice and tossed in tons of samples.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo really glad you guys enjoyed the swap. You got some fab stuff from Natalie. Would love to see some reviews if you get the chance :D

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete

T H A N K » Y O U » XX