-->

Mini Fall Haul

So I went shopping about a week or two ago and just grabbed some things to add to my fall wardrobe! I really like pops of color with more structured items, and as you can see I ended up getting a color scheme going on in my shopping trip, unintentionally. Hot pink, black, denim and golds. The black studded blouse is from Charlotte Russe for about $22, as is the pink blazer, for about $25. They also give you a 10% student discount there! The far left pink pants and far right black pants are both from H&M for a steal of $12 each! They are awesome colors and high-waisted, pocketless, with a side zip. I got a "sock bun" accessory from there too for about $5, and the skinny cheetah print braided belt for I think $10. The denim studded shirt is from Forever 21 for only $22, it's really thick and comfy and well made, surprisingly! I also grabbed a couple pairs of earrings from there for cheap. Below I posted a few links to similar pieces that you can order online or keep an eye out for things like this in stores if you like the style! Fall is the best time of year for fashion. What are some of your pre-fall essentials?


Blazers// Left: Botique to You Right: Rag & Bone Studded Collars// Left: Denim sleeveless River Island Right: Sheer Black Vero Moda

No comments:

Post a Comment

T H A N K » Y O U » XX