-->

Empties!!!

Here are some products I have completely sucked dry over the past few months! I really feel like these are all pretty solid products, worth mentioning, because if I don't like a products I usually just chuck it out, I wouldn't use it all up!
Starting from the left- The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream: I have really dry skin, especially in the winter and this was a nice thick moisturizer that really quenched my skin's thirst. It has a plain lotiony scent, nothing too noticeable, and a pale pinkish white color. I really just liked the thickness and consistency of this lotion, it felt good to apply. My biggest complaint is the amount of product you receive is quite small.
Fekkai Glossing Cream- I really liked this hair cream, but I wouldn't say anything remarkable about the shampoo and conditioner, nor would I repurchase them. (Sorry, threw the bottles out) The cream though is olive oil based and really made my hair so smooth and silky looking after styling it. I mostly used it when I flat ironed my hair, and it felt really soft to the touch. A little goes a long way.
Big Sexy Hair Dry Shampoo- Best dry shampoo ever! No color to it so my dark hair wasn't left looking grey, and it didn't make my hair feel sticky and thick with product, just clean when it truly wasn't! Sneaky sneaky.
St Ives Apricot Face Scrub- Honestly, nothing remarkable to say about this face wash. It worked just fine for me, exfoliated some of my dry skin off, and I didn't have any breakouts, but I am normally not prone to them anyway so that's not saying much. Smells pretty lovely though.
Loreal Magic Lumi Primer- I would NOT repurchase this, just putting that out there as a disclaimer, but that's only because I personally am partial to other primers myself more so. This is a pretty good product if you haven't found a primer you like though, but I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin. It goes on quite greasy feeling, but leaves your skin with this nice dewey sheen, I think the product actually had small whitish shiny sparkles, I can't remember. Anyway, I didn't like it much on it's own, but mixed with my foundation it made me look really glowing and natural faced which I did like. I can't really say anything remarkable about the staying power though, I didn't notice it making too big of an impact on that.
Benefit That Gal Brightening Primer- Now THIS is a wonderful brightening primer, I liked the sample so much I went and repurchased the full size! It has a pinkish tone to it, but feels like pearls when applied to the face and really left my skin glowing under my foundation. It doesn't have the pore minimizing effect like the Porefessional or my Tarte primer but I feel as though this is my go-to primer for spring/summer time because I love the look it gives my skin.
Revlon ColorStay Foundation- I've already repurchased this and it truly was my favorite drug store foundation for the longest time, but now it's been replaced by the CoverGirl 3-in-1 Stay Fabulous for drugstore fave. SORRYYYYY. But yes I still love it and use it occasionally. Strong smell though for those of you who are sensitive to that sort of thing.
Kat Von D Liquid Autograph Eyeliner- my holy grail liquid eyeliner. Already repurchased, and I think that's like my 10th bottle. This has the most precise paint brush like applicator, so skinny and perfect and the formula is TO DIE FOR a perfect matte black, so dark and pure black, doesn't budge, speaks to my gothic heart. Ugh. Obsessed. (For those of you not willing to spend that much on a liquid liner, the NYC brand one is a good dupe with an almost exact brush, just a little thicker)
Maybelline Mega Plush and The Rocket- I really liked Mega Plush until I found the Rocket which is so much better and a really close dupe for Benefit They're Real. I like the brush so much more on the Rocket, those spikey little bristles, and the Mega Plush had this weird bendy end that made it hard to get really deep there on my lashes. The Rocket blackest black is also much blacker than Mega Plush which was kind of grayish and I NEED PURE BLACK IN MY LIFE. I repurchased The Rocket and use it every day in combination with They're Real or my Urban Decay Supercurl. And lashes. Lots of false lashes. Addicted.
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer- This was a sample, I have had the full size green one before but used it up. I do like this primer, it feels nice and does it's job. I just prefer my Tarte one, and I also like trying new primers far too much to repurchase the same one, so... I won't. But it does work !


So there you have it, some of my empties gone in the trash now! Coming soon I'll be reviewing a NYX Paris Palette, the Olay Va Va Vivid Cleansing System, as well as a Stila haul and an international swap with my friend Natalie of Your Almost Alice by next month! Exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

T H A N K » Y O U » XX