-->

So I've been a little MIA....

Hey guys! Sorry I've been the worst blogger ever as of lately. I was on vacation for a week, and things have been really hectic just trying to get my life in order. I've been home a week and still haven't unpacked! Anyway, I thought I'd do a little update post and let you know what's going on in my life. I'm working SO much and it really is disheartening to me, that I can't pursue the things I really want to do because I can't afford it right now, without continuing to bartend. And working in a restaurant, as many of you may know, takes A LOT of time out of your life.
Anyway to start bettering my life in the ways I can control right now, I've started totally revamping my diet, eating nearly completely clean and healthy (with a few cheats here and there, as to be expected) and I rejoined the gym. I have been taking yoga classes there too which I really am enjoying, surprisingly! I have always been a hardcore pilates lover, and yoga was a bit too hippy-dippy for me, but I am really liking the strength, balance and flexibility it's giving me. I think that I am going to start doing updates on my health regime, as well as post some recipes and ideas for you to move your life along the healthy track as well! Would you like to see that?
As always, my mind is bursting with things that inspire me, and I've been doing a lot of re-vamping of my bedroom, DIY's, reading new books (I have such a long list I want to read!) and trying new art techniques and brushing up on my skills. Vamp and Vixen is still in the works with Sydney as well, and I'm getting really excited for some of the ideas we have. Hopefully the online shop will be open by June, and the blog should be going within the next couple months. I've also been in contact with some girls in my area who are into blogging, Lauren and Alex and we're thinking about doing some collabs or something fun like that! I really want to make youtube videos, just haven't had the time yet.. I'm going to be posting a lot more inspiration and tutorials, even beyond the beauty spectrum of things.
So this weekend is St. Patty's day and also my alumni weekend for my sorority! I am so excited to see everyone.. and also scared for the craziness, ha! Anyway to end this off I will show you some pictures from my recent trip to Disney World! I had so much fun. xox








As always you can see more on my instagram, @angstyprincess! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh what adorable photos! I love Disney!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

T H A N K » Y O U » XX